With more seats and more services than ever before it’s even easier to jump on-board with our £15 and £20 Great Escape deal, on every day from Tuesday 7 April until Sunday 19 April 2015.
Just pick a day you want to go, complete a voucher, take it along to your local London Midland-served station and exchange it for a train ticket. There are big discounts off First Class and child fares too, not forgetting Railcard holders save an extra 20% – bargain.
How much is it?
When can I travel?
- Weekdays – travel on any of our trains leaving after 0930, unless your journey is wholly within the pink shaded area on our map, in which case you can travel at any time. In the evening, you’ll need to avoid our busiest time from London Euston; between 1700 and 1900.
- Saturdays - if you’re travelling from these stations: Crewe, Alsager, Kidsgrove, Stoke-on-Trent, Stone, Stafford, Rugeley Trent Valley, Lichfield Trent Valley, Tamworth, Atherstone, Nuneaton, avoid trains scheduled to arrive into London Euston before 1300 (feel free to travel via Birmingham/Coventry though).
- Sundays – travel on any of our trains at any time.
- 100,000 Great Escape tickets available, when they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Download as many vouchers as you like
- Get-in early – tickets can be collected from Monday 30 March
- Avoid the queues – collect your tickets before your travel, outside the rush hours is best
- Unlimited off-peak travel – visit as many places as you can in a day, check out our map or our destination guides
- Make your money go further – add in 2for1 entry to an attraction
Availability of the Great Escape
Several thousand vouchers are available for each day of the promotion, but certain days will be extremely popular. The availability calendar below shows how many vouchers are still available for each day.