You can book your ticket by
- using our new, easy to use online booking system
- calling our ticket sales hotline on 0844 811 0133
- at a staffed station or self-service ticket machine
Our online booking system
If you want to buy a ticket online, simply register with us and you'll also get the following great benefits.
- Easy-to-use booking system with a cheap fare finder and search by fare function.
- You can check and amend your bookings online.
- You can store details such as your favourite journey and your billing address. This can save time if you use the site regularly.
- Book your tickets with us and we won't charge you a booking fee, a credit card fee or delivery fee. Unlike some...
- We can inform you of any severe disruption impacting your booked journey.
- You can access discounted fares when travelling on our services.
- We can, if you give us permission, send you details on new features and promotional offers only available to our registered users.
- You can choose to have your tickets sent to you by recorded delivery.
Top tips for finding great fares
- Book early for the best deals (up to 12 weeks in advance).
- Book online and avoid paying booking fees.
- Two singles could be cheaper than a return. Find the best fares with our new cheapest fare finder.
- Try to travel off-peak avoiding key commuting times.
Buying season tickets online
You can also buy your season ticket online and have it sent direct to your home or office. If your ticket costs £100 or more, you can have it delivered by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery free of charge, Please note that season tickets purchased online cannot be picked up from the ticket office or self service ticket machines.
Paying by cheque
London Midland accept company cheques at tickets offices only in payment for annual season tickets. Only in the following circumstances:
- If it is a renewal of an existing annual season ticket
- Proof of identity and address must be provided for a new annual season ticket
All company cheques must be made payable to 'London Midland' and accompanied by a letter of authorisation on the company's letter-headed paper. Passengers must write their name and address on the back of the cheque and produce the proof of identity and address.
- Proof of identity can be from: Credit card; employer's identification card; valid Railcard; passport; driving licence.
- Evidence of address can be from: Driving licence; DSS pension or allowance book; utility bill.
Please note: Personal cheques are no longer accepted for new or renewals of season tickets.
prices shown apply from 2 January 2014 until further notice