You can book your ticket by
- using our new, easy to use online booking system
- calling our ticket sales hotline on 0844 811 0133
- at a staffed station or self-service ticket machine
Our online booking system
If you want to buy a ticket online, simply register with us and you'll also get the following great benefits.
- Easy-to-use booking system with a cheap fare finder and search by fare function.
- You can check and amend your bookings online.
- You can store details such as your favourite journey and your billing address. This can save time if you use the site regularly.
- Book your tickets with us and we won't charge you a booking fee, a credit card fee or delivery fee. Unlike some...
- We can inform you of any severe disruption impacting your booked journey.
- You can access discounted fares when travelling on our services.
- We can, if you give us permission, send you details on new features and promotional offers only available to our registered users.
- You can choose to have your tickets sent to you by recorded delivery.
Top tips for finding great fares
- Book early for the best deals (up to 12 weeks in advance).
- Book online and avoid paying booking fees.
- Two singles could be cheaper than a return. Find the best fares with our new cheapest fare finder.
- Try to travel off-peak avoiding key commuting times.
Buying season tickets online
You can also buy your season ticket online and have it sent direct to your home or office. If your ticket costs £100 or more, you can have it delivered by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery free of charge, Please note that season tickets purchased online cannot be picked up from the ticket office or self service ticket machines.
Paying by cheque
We will only accept personal and business cheques as a method of payment for renewal of annual season tickets. Passengers who wish to pay with a cheque may do so with the following conditions.
- Cheques must be made payable to our trading name of 'London Midland'.
- If a company cheque is tendered for payment, then it must be accompanied by a letter of authorisation from the organisation concerned on the company's headed paper.
- Any refund application for a ticket purchased by cheque will be held for 15 working days from the date of issue, to enable the clearance to be confirmed.