There's a whole range of Railcards available which offer great savings on a variety of tickets. Railcards can be bought at your local staffed station or on the Railcard website (except Network Railcard, which is only available at staffed stations.
- Family & Friends Railcard: Up to 4 adults and 4 children can travel together with a Family & Friends Railcard and get 1/3 off rail travel and kids 60%.
- Senior Railcard: If you are aged 60 or over the Senior Railcard entitles you to 1/3 off most Standard and first class ticket types throughout Britain.
- 16-25 Railcard: Aged between 16 and 25 or in full time education, you could get 1/3 off rail fares with a 16-25 Railcard.
- Two Together Railcard: Now you and the person you travel with most can save 1/3 on journeys together, with a Two Together Railcard.
- Network Railcard: The Network Railcard gives savings on most rail fares throughout South East England. Adults can save up to 1/3 and children can save 60% on their fares.
- Disabled Persons Railcard: With a Disabled Persons Railcard you can save up to 1/3 on most rail fares for you and one adult travelling with you. Pick up a form at a staffed station, email your address to email@example.com or call us on 08456 024 277, and we will be happy to post a form to you.
Transport for London's Pay As You Go Oyster cards can be used on our services between Watford Junction and London Euston.