Travelling with London Midland can be even greater value for money if you are travelling in a group of friends or with family. Three or four adults can travel for the price of two, on many of our off-peak services. And up to four children can travel with the group for just £1 each – under 5s go free.
The GroupSave discount is available on Off-Peak Singles / Returns, Off-Peak Day Singles / Returns and Off-Peak Day Travelcards
You can buy GroupSave tickets online and at stations.
Please be aware of the following restrictions:
- GroupSave is not valid for travel wholly within the West Midlands County (Network West Midlands) area.
- You cannot travel during the morning peak or on some routes from Birmingham and London Euston during the evening peak.
- GroupSave may not be available on certain very busy trains.
- GroupSave cannot be used with any railcards or with any other promotion or offer.
- Groups must travel together at all times.
- London Midland reserves the right to make changes to this scheme without prior notice and may withdraw it at any time provided that all outstanding purchases are honoured.
- Not all train operators offer the GroupSave discount, so make sure you've planned your journey on one of our routes where GroupSave is available.
We offer discounts of 26% when 10 or more people travel together. However, to ensure there is enough room on your chosen train, please book at least 10 working days in advance by calling 0844 811 0133, option 1, option 3.