The smartest, fastest rail assistant, the free London Midland On Track app provides personalised, real-time information and super-fast journey planning for all UK train routes.
download now >
- Personalised, live dashboard that displays train times, platform information and live service updates for the journeys you make regularly
- Plan your journey for all national train routes with our easy to use journey planner
- Save stations you visit frequently to speed up the search
- Buy tickets on the go and collect at the station within 15 minutes
- Use ticket wallet to store previous ticket purchases
- Live departure and arrival boards
- Interactive map to view your route, with stops and interchanges clearly marked
- Breakdown of each leg of your journey - including the current location of your train.
- Check station facilities including mobility access and view station location on a map.
- Personalise London Underground line status updates.
- Get up-to-date travel advice from our Twitter team
- Pay for car parking at London Midland, Southern and Southeastern train stations.
- Contact our customer service team by email, phone and Twitter.
- Submit 'Delay Repay' claims straight from your mobile.
- London Midland already have an iPhone app, will that still work?
We don't support our old app anymore, whilst it does still work we can't vouch for the quality of the information as no updates are being carried out.
- Can I still download the original iPhone app?
No, we have removed it for download from the App Store.
- What platforms is the new app available on and how can I get it?
ios7 (iPhone) and Android. Go to the App Store or Google Play and search ‘London Midland On Track’.
- Is the App free to download and use?
- Will you be developing the app for other Smartphones such as Windows and Blackberry?
We hope to. In the meantime though, our website is mobile and tablet friendly.
- How can I give you feedback on the new app?
We would love to hear your views. The quickest and easiest way to let us know is through the app, by contacting our customer services team or you can leave comments within the App Store or Google Play. We’ll be checking both.
- What if I cannot get the app to work?
Please contact our customer services team on one of these channels:
- by email at email@example.com using subject heading ‘App Feedback’
- call us on 0121 634 2040
- tweet us @LondonMidland
- Can I plan journeys outside of the London Midland area?
Yes (unlike our first iPhone app) you can plan journeys across the whole of the National Rail network, regardless of where you start or finish your journey.
- Can I claim for delays quickly?
Yes, you can use the Delay Repay form within the app.
- If I only want to see London Midland trains is that possible?
- Can I see my journey progress?
- How can I add a Railcard?
- How do I edit my dashboard?
- How do I change my journey?