Our brand new free journey planning app London Midland on track is the easiest and fastest way to plan and access real-time UK train information anywhere at anytime, whether you’re a regular commuter or just use us for leisure journeys.
Powered by data from National Rail Enquiries, London Midland and Transport for London, the app provides all the information you need, in an easy-to-use format to help you plan train travel.
Even better, your new pocket train assistant is intelligent too – it will find your closest station, let you save your most popular journeys and allows you to move the homepage around to suit your needs.
Travelling by train couldn’t be simpler with this app and here’s why:
- Fast UK journey planning, real-time arrival and departure boards, platform information and London Underground and Overground live service overview
- Known calling points, live departures and platform information for every journey on an easy-to-view line of route display.
- Save your favourite journeys and frequently visited stations, to help you quickly plan your next trip
- Live disruption information giving you alternative travel options
- Buy train tickets on the go, with collection from a station of your choice within 2 hours
- Pay for car-parking at London Midland, Southern and Southeastern managed train stations
- View London Midland's award-winning passenger information Twitter feed @LondonMidland,
without leaving the app or having your own Twitter account. Twitter followers can also interact with @LondonMidland whilst in the app.
- Contact London Midland's customer service team by email and phone
- Submit your Delay Repay form
- Follow your train on the interactive map and track it before it reaches you and whilst you're on the go
- Plan your journey and view the route to the station on a map
- Check station facilities, including mobility access for every UK station
- London Midland already have an iPhone app, will that still work?
Yes, at the moment we will be running both iPhone apps, although there will be no further enhancements to the first version of our app. In time we will remove this altogether.
- Can I still download the original iPhone app?
No, we have removed it for download from the App Store.
- What platforms is the new app available on and how can I get it?
ios7 (iPhone) and Android. Go to the App Store or Google Play and search ‘London Midland On Track’.
- Is the App free to download and use?
- Will you be developing the app for other Smartphones such as Windows and Blackberry?
We hope to. In the meantime though, please use our mobile website
- How can I give you feedback on the new app?
We would love to hear your views. The quickest and easiest way to let us know is through the app, by contacting our customer services team or you can leave comments within the App Store or Google Play. We’ll be checking both.
- What if I cannot get the app to work?
Please contact our customer services team on one of these channels:
- by email at email@example.com using subject heading ‘App Feedback’
- call us on 0121 634 2040
- tweet us @LondonMidland
- Can I plan journeys outside of the London Midland area?
Yes (unlike our first iPhone app) you can plan journeys across the whole of the National Rail network, regardless of where you start or finish your journey.
- Can I claim for delays quickly?
Yes, you can use the Delay Repay form within the app.
- If I only want to see London Midland trains is that possible?