To help you plan your journey and travel more comfortably, you can now find out which commuter trains have spare seats from a number of our busiest stations.
You can find out if any of these trains have fewer seats than normal by following @londonmidland on Twitter.
Over the next few months we are planning to add more stations to the list. If your station isn't here and you think it should be, email us at email@example.com
West Midlands area (from 18 May 2014)
- Chester Road
- Five Ways
- Birmingham towards Aston
- Birmingham towards Longbridge
- Gravelly Hill
- Kings Norton
- Selly Oak
- Sutton Coldfield
- Wylde Green
To / from London Euston (from 19 May 2014)
- From London Euston
- Apsley to London Euston
- Berkhamsted to London Euston
- Bletchley to London Euston
- Bushey to London Euston
- Cheddington to London Euston
- Harrow & Wealdstone to London Euston
- Hemel Hempstead to London Euston
- Kings Langley to London Euston
- Leighton Buzzard to London Euston
- Milton Keynes to London Euston
- Northampton to London Euston
- Tring to London Euston
- Watford Junction to London Euston
- Wolverton to London Euston
If you're travelling during the evening rush, you can find out whether any peak departures from London or Birmingham are likely to have fewer carriages than normal by returning here after 4pm each weekday. This information can now be found on our live running information pages.
Register your journey with JourneyCheck alerts and we'll also email this information to you.