London Midland – Social Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition to win one of three sets of tickets (two adults and two children) for harry potter studio tour in the uk.
This competition is operated by London Midland, a trading name of London and Birmingham Railway Ltd with offices registered at 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE1 6EE
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry to the competition. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Enter:
- The competition runs from 5pm on Friday 27th October 2017 to 12pm on Thursday 2nd November 2017.
- All competition entries must be received by London Midland by no later than 12pm on Thursday 2nd November 2017.
- All competition entries received after that time will not be accepted.
- To enter you must leave a comment with your guess as to how many spooky icons as specified in the competition copy appear during the video, beneath one of the competition posts shared on https://www.facebook.com/LondonMidland/ on Friday 27th October 2017, Sunday 29th October 2017 or Tuesday 31st October 2017. Only entries on the competition posts listed above will be eligible for the prize and entries via the Facebook Inbox, on another post (not listed above), or as a comment on the wall will not be counted.
- Only one entry per competition per person. All correctly completed entries will be used. The winner will be selected at random
- Duplicate entries will not be counted.
i. No purchase is necessary.
ii. The competition is open to residents in the Great Britain aged 18 years or over, except employees of London Midland or Warner Bros., their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
iii. By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. London Midland may require you to provide proof of your identity and that you are eligible to enter the competition – you agree to cooperate with such enquiries.
iii.By entering the competition you confirm that your entry form and any accompanying materials and submissions:
- do not contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- do not promote sexually explicit material, violence or any illegal activity;
- do not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- do not infringe any rights, including copyright of any other person.
- are not likely to deceive any person;
- are not made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- are not threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- are not likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- are not used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- do not give the impression that they emanate from London Midland, if this is not the case; or
- do not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright or trade mark infringement or computer misuse.
V. London Midland reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or if (in London Midland’s opinion) you are in breach of these terms and conditions. London Midland reserves the right to contact the relevant authorities to report any inappropriate content you submit in connection with the competition or otherwise.
i.The winner will be notified via Facebook message, email or post by Wednesday 8th November 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 3 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
ii.The decision of London Midland is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
i.The prize for the each of the three (3) winners is four tickets (consisting of two adult and two child tickets) to Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Drive, Leavesden, WD25 7LR
ii.The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
iii.London Midland offers the prize in association with various partner providers. Such partners have their own terms and conditions which apply to the prize. London Midland will confirm to the winner by email OR by post details of how to book the partner prizes. London Midland is not responsible for any loss, claim or expense arising from a partner offer.
iiii.To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
Claiming the prize:
i.Once the winner has been contacted and has accepted the prize, London Midland will enter correspondence with the winner to arrange the tickets being delivered via post.
ii.The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
iii. London Midland does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize. After a period of three months, the prize will be returned to London Midland and London Midland will be entitled to select another winner at random.
Limitation of Liability:
Insofar as is permitted by law, London Midland, its agents and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of London Midland, its agents and/or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
i.All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to London Midland will become the property of London Midland on receipt and will not be returned. Photos submitted as part of social competitions may be used in marketing collateral such as emails, on our website or on our social media channels.
ii.You agree that London Midland may make your entry and accompanying materials available on its website www.londonmidland.com and any other social media platform in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant London Midland a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights, in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
Data protection and publicity:
i.If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions London Midland may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the competition, to withdraw the prize or to require you to return the prize if already received.
ii.London Midland reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
iii.If a provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, that part shall not affect the validity of the other provisions in these terms and conditions, and shall be severed from those provisions.
iiii.These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
i.To contact London Midland or to de-register and withdraw from the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners selected on 08/11/17:
- Raj Sandhu
- Charlotte Butcher
- Heather Harrison
All winners notified via Facebook and prizes claimed