Come and join the London Midland Adopt a Station team
Our ‘Adopt a Station’ scheme is about enabling people who want to make a difference to where they live to get involved with their local station.
Adoption of stations by local people adds value to what is already there, helping to make it more welcoming and attractive and so establishing a great first impression of the local area.
With your help we can create an environment at our stations that you, our customers and the whole community can be proud of.
- You can do as much as you want, when you want – station adoption is flexible around your other commitments
- It’s a very satisfying way of giving something back to your community. Through being a station adopter you will make a great difference to the many people that use your local station
- It’s a great opportunity to make new friends and work with established friends on a joint cause
- You can join with others to learn new skills
- You can put those great ideas into practice
- You will be a key cog in the workings of the local railway
We’ll work with you all the way to help you make your station a real part of the community.