a great way to cut the price of train travel
For just £30 a year you’ll get a third off train tickets across the whole of the UK – get your Railcard now or pick one up from a staffed station.
Do I qualify for a Railcard?
- 16-25 Railcard –16-25 year old's, or if you’re in full time education
- Senior Railcard – over 60 years old
- Network Railcard – adults living within the Network Railcard area, accompanying adults (up to 3) and children (up to 4) also get the discount
- Family & Friends Railcard – up to 4 (unrelated) adults plus up to 4 (unrelated) children can travel together
- Two Together – get the discount for you and your favourite person
- Disabled Persons Railcard – get the discount for you and one adult travelling with you (only £20)
Pay As You Go Oyster card holders also get a Railcard discount, for use on our services between Watford Junction and London Euston
What happens if I forget my Railcard?
Your Railcard must be carried on each journey for which it has been used to purchase a discounted ticket. If you forget your Railcard, you will be liable (as now) to buy a new ticket or a Penalty Fare.However, if it is the first occasion in a twelve month period on which this has happened you should contact London Midland Customer Relations via firstname.lastname@example.org a refund form (available at all LM stations), providing a copy of the Railcard and relevant tickets.