Rail replacement buses
Rail replacement buses will pick up and drop off outside the following stations over the weekend. At larger stations there will be additional signage to bus stops and from drop off points to connecting train services.
- Milton Keynes (Sunday 27th only)
- Bletchley (Sunday 27th only)
- Leighton Buzzard (Sunday 27th only)
- Cheddington (Sunday 27th only)
- Tring (Sunday 27th only)
- Berkhamstead (Sunday 27th only)
- Hemel Hempstead
- Kings Langley
- Watford Junction
Tickets marked 'LONDON TERMINALS' are valid to Euston and Euston Square Underground stations only. If you wish to travel to any other Underground station you will need a valid Oyster Card, ticket or travel card.
Using rail replacement buses
- Replacement buses are unable to carry heavy luggage, bicycles, prams or animals (other than registered assistance dogs)
- If you require assistance, please book this in advance by contacting the special assist team on 0800 092 4260
- If there are ticket purchasing facilities, you must buy a rail ticket before boarding
- Replacement buses will add a significant amount of time to your journey, so allow plenty of time.
Go back to the Euston works main pageGo back to major upgrades page