Cycles on our trains
Cycling is great for the environment and keeps you healthy too. Why not cycle to your local station and continue your onward journey on a London Midland train? You can leave your cycle at many local stations, check what types of storage facilities are available.
- we welcome two bikes on board each service, free of charge and many of our newer trains have dedicated spaces within them just for cycles. If the train is quiet the Senior Conductor can allow more bikes on at his or her discretion.
- due to capacity constraints, full-size cycles cannot be taken on board certain peak time trains.
- we can't take full size cycles on any train arriving in London Euston between 0700 and 0959, or departing from London Euston between 1600 and 1859 on Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays).
- folding cycles can be carried without charge on any service at any time.
Cycles on other train companies’ trains
Plusbike lets you check cycling information across the UK, including:
• cycle facilities and number of spaces at stations
• cycle carriage rules by train company
• cycle reservations requirements (if any)
Plusbike gives you information about cycle hire at train stations or nearby.